Nowhere in the world will you experience the same level of freedom, love, and community than you will at Shambhala. Below are 5 awesome reasons why you should check out this unique event.
- You’re going to have fun, lots of it. Seriously, this festival is chalk full of positivity! Everyone is there to celebrate life and have a good time. You will never be judged for dancing with all your heart, in fact you’ll be embraced for it!
- Shamb is a home for those who long for spiritual freedom. It’s a place where you can explore yourself without any fear or judgement. Dress up in fun costumes, explore reality with drugs, or make some funky art. Shambhala is whatever you want it to be, and no one will tell you what to do. Your experience is your own.
- The music and the stages are A-Maze-ing! There is music for all moods, and the stage decorations are so cool. Tons of awesome LED lights and lasers. It’s killer.
- Shamb is a special place for those who long for true connection. At Shamb you will find a diverse group of people who embrace love and positivity. They will greet you with open arms, and welcome you home.
- Shambhala restores your faith in humanity. It’s hard not to believe in a better world when you’re surrounded by so many good hearted people. But seriously, there’s really no great way to explain the awesomeness of the experience. It’s something you have to try for yourself. :)
So if you feel like something is missing in your life, then please come to Shambhala. I promise you’ll find what you’re heart has been looking for. See you at Shambhala 2013!